Chocolate body paint

By Starna

 

 

RATING: PG-13
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 aren't mine. It's that simple!
REQUIRED READING: None
CATEGORY: SJR
SUMMARY: Jack, Sam and chocolate body paint. Told from Sam's POV.
WARNINGS: None
AUTHOR'S NOTE: For some totally unknown reason, each TV show which I have started writing fanfic for, I have always written a body paint story. So to start my writing career in the Stargate fanfic, I give you this………
ARCHIVE: SJA and Heliopolis
SPOILERS: None
 

 

 

Here I am lying in my bed with my body draped over another body, realising that my whole life has changed into my dreams.

I won't deny that I still have some reservations about us being together, what with the regulations, our jobs, SG-1 itself. But I would never go back to the way things were, not now.

I hear him stir and his arms move around my shoulders and waist a little tighter. My head is lying on his chest and I hear his heart beating. He's my CO, my friend and now my lover.

The sheets are wrapped around our bodies and our individual scents, and the one we created while we made love, have combined into a intoxicating perfume. One I hope to wear for the rest of my life.

I think back on the events that occurred in the last 24 hours that lead to this. I don't believe anyone would have even consider that this would have happen from a Christmas gift. Actually thinking about it, maybe one or two people would have.


It's Christmas time and this year, SG-1 celebrated at Janet's home. Cassie, since arriving on Earth, has always enjoyed Christmas and since SG-1 are Cassie's 'family', we always celebrate Christmas with her. In many ways, it's good for all of us. Daniel gets the chance to teach Teal'c the history of Christmas. Teal'c becomes more involved in this world's culture. Jack gets to play Santa, despite every year hearing complaints about having to do it but on the day don't suggests that someone else should have a turn at being Santa! Then there's me, being with my friends at Christmas helps me in that I don't much my Dad as much.

We all had a great time eating, talking and basically enjoying each other's company. During the conversation, Janet asked if I'm enjoying my new lounge suite and I said that it was deliver while we were off world. I had asked my neighbour to have the removalists put it in my garage, which is where it is still. "Actually, I could use some help in moving it into my house if anyone is willing?"

"Sure. We will all come by tomorrow sometime and help you with it," said Jack.

"Thanks I would appreciate that," I said. A time was organised for tomorrow morning.

After the meal, it was decided to open up the presents. I just loved watching Cassie's face as she open each present, the way her face would light up and the pure joy that would shine through was beautiful to see.

The hardest part of the night as with each time we are together, was being so close to Jack and having to remain a friend and not a woman in love. For this reason, after I opened the small gift that I received from Cassie, I couldn't leave the party quick enough.

"Cassie, what's this?" I said. "You have already given me a present."

"I know, but this isn't much. But the moment I saw it, I knew I had to buy it for you," said Cassie.

I looked at Janet to see if she had any idea what it was but she shrugged her shoulders, indicating she had no idea. So I opened it and found a jar of Chocolate body paint.

"I know how much you love chocolate, so I thought, why not! You do like it don't you?" asked Cassie.

"Of course I do, thank you," I said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

I noticed that Teal'c turned to Daniel and overheard him asked what is the reason for this gift. Daniel very quickly said that he would explain on the way back to the base. Janet had pulled Cassie to the side and had a little talk to her daughter. I could have laughed at Cassie's reaction if it wasn't for the fact that Jack leaned over to me at that moment and whispered, "So Major, any plans for when you will be using this very thoughtful gift?"

"Actually Colonel I think that I might save it for a special occasion," I said.

The rest of the night when quickly and it was time to leave. I picked up my gifts and said my goodbyes. Cassie gave me a hug and said, "Sorry about the body paint, Mum explained to me what it is."

"That's okay Cassie. I love it."

I went home and changed into my nightgown. I then picked up the presents and noticed that the chocolate body paint wasn't there. Thinking that I left it at Janet's I decided to pick it up the next day, "it's not like I'm going to need it tonight or anything."

There was a knock at the door and I went to see who it was. There, standing outside, was Jack with a goofy smile on his face. "Colonel, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes everything fine. Can I come in?" said Jack.

"Ah yes Sir, please come in."

We moved into the lounge room, Jack looked around and noticed that there wasn't anything to sit on. "So Sam, what have you been sitting on while your new lounge suite is in the garage?"

"Actually, I have been so tried lately when I have been coming home from SGC that I have been going straight to bed."

"mmmm"

"Sir, is there something I can do for you?"

"I just wanted to see if you were okay, that's all," said Jack. "So you have been tried lately?"

I nodded my head and said "A little."

"When then, how about I give you a massage to help you sleep better tonight?"

"Thanks for the offer Sir but I'm okay." I said, not sure what was going on.

"You will be missing out a chance of a lifetime, I have been told that my massages are some of the best in the world."

Still not entirely sure what was going on but the thought of his hands on my body was to temping. The images that came to my mind were overwhelming. "Well Sir, if you insist."

"I most definitely do. Lie down and get comfortable. Do you have any massaging oils?"

"In the bathroom, I go get it."

A minute later I came back with the massaging oil and handed it to him. He took it and said thanks. He then said, "Actually I have something even better, I picked this up from where you left it at Janet's tonight and thought that I would bring it by," said Jack as he pulled the jar of the body paint from behind his back.

He looked at me with questioning eyes, I knew what the question was. I also saw love and realised that it was for me.

The same images of his hands on my body invaded my mind again but this time they were even more sensual. I nodded my head and the last thing that I truly remember was of me being pushed gently down to the floor by you and then having the body paint spread over my body. The rest, well I am still wondering if it was true of if it was just a dream. The emotions and feelings and sensations that ran through my body, I don't think I have experience anything like that before!


Now I'm lying in your arms, thinking and drawing circles on your chest. You look down into my eyes with the same love that I saw in them last night. I look back at you with that same love.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"Do you remember how we got here?"

"No. But I like having you here in my bed, waking up in your arms."

"Good because this definitely something that will continue."

"Oh really!"

"mmmm…….yes really."

"Don't I have a say in this?"

"No."

"Well then what can I say but…….yes Sir."


We spent the morning in bed exploring our newfound love, neither of us wishing to leave this wonderful existence. Someone knocks at the door and we both look at each other and say, "Daniel!"

 

The end

 

Back to Fanfic Page